Are you in good hands? Quality healthcare is about more than just making the pain disappear. It’s about learning how to take care of your body to improve your quality of life. Lake Medical and Chiropractic specializes in providing non-surgical and drug-free solutions to healthcare to help eliminate pain fast and help keep you pain-free. In addition to fast, effective pain relief, we focus on functional improvement and enhanced performance by treating the cause of your problems, not simply by reducing your symptoms.
We offer specialized care for injuries sustained through sports, work and auto accidents. We strive to achieve optimal results through a multidisciplinary approach (including prevention) that specializes in you, the patient.
We have been serving the North County San Diego community for over 30 years. Our mission at Lake Medical and Chiropractic is to serve our community with a patient-centered philosophy, which includes listening, caring and providing quality treatment to each patient as a unique individual with specific health needs. Due to our high quality of care, most of our patients come to us from happy existing patients or other physicians who entrust us with their patient’s care.
A Multidisciplinary Approach To Health
Our Multidisciplinary approach provides better care than an individual plan that has in the past, just involved doctor and patient. When properly implemented, our multidisciplinary team approach provides positive measurable outcomes.
With a diverse group of healthcare professionals, such as;
- Occupational Medicine
- Physical Medicine
We are certain that all your needs will be met. The most important member of the multidisciplinary team is the patient. He or she is at the center of the team.
Our team of QME certified chiropractors offer expert treatment of chronic conditions, injury treatment resulting from sports, work or auto accidents. They combine the best of chiropractic with therapy and will include appropriate medical specialists when indicated.
We offer little to no wait times for most services!
Meeting All Your DOT Needs
- Drug Testing/Results within 1-3 days (regulated and non-regulated)
- Breath Alcohol Testing/Immediate Results
- Federally Mandated (DOT/DMV) Physicals
Our Specialized Pre-Placement Services
- Employee physicals
- Compliance physicals (such as OSHA and DOT physicals)
- Human performance evaluations
- Pre-employment physicals and drug screenings
Work Place Injuries
- Our innovative multidisciplinary approach to injuries and aggressive return to work protocols result in overall reduced disability and residuals.
- Unlike most treatment facilities, we offer same day access to our clinicians regarding your employees’ injury and/or treatment. Communication is our forte’.
- RFA and Primary Treating reports are forwarded same day to the assigned adjuster.
- On-Site Injury Prevention classes.